Faith is a Solicitor in the Property team with experience in both residential and commercial property transactions, private client and family law.
Faith studied Law at Bournemouth University before completing her LPC at the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice and qualifying in March 2016. She has practiced locally in Thame, Oxford and Aylesbury throughout her training and upon qualification, gaining local knowledge and building relationships.
Faith deals with all aspects of residential and commercial property transactions including transfers of part, newbuilds, shared ownership and help to buy, development, investment properties, unregistered land, transfers of equity and right to buy. Faith has also worked in a busy finance department acting for developers, banks, bridging lenders and other financial institutions and her experience covers in the main:
- Land and Commercial property sales and purchases
- Transfers of Equity
- Bridging loans (acting for both clients and lenders)
- Sale and purchase of leasehold property
- Grants of Lease Extensions
- Drafting and granting of residential and commercial Leases
- Drafting Declarations of Trust
- Acting for developers when acquiring land, dealing with the financing of and selling the same
- Auction purchases
- Drafting and dealing with Option agreements and conditional Contracts
- Transfers of part
- Unregistered Land