We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated solicitor of circa 3–5 years’ PQE to join our busy and expanding family department.
The successful candidate will be bright, ambitious and technically competent in all areas of family law including advising clients on divorce and financial settlements, separation, cohabitation, children, and nuptial agreements. Your client-facing skills will be second to none, as the role involves a significant amount of client contact.
Skills and attributes
- Outstanding communication and advocacy skills
- Confident in handling your own caseload
- Excellent organisational skills – particularly diary, file and time management
- Ability to use initiative
- A friendly, positive and proactive approach
- IT skills including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Approachable and empathetic
- Team player
We are looking for a talented person that can grow, share and contribute to our success. If you are genuinely passionate about this area of law, forward-thinking and ready to join a law firm that is fast-paced with a friendly atmosphere, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your cover letter and CV to magsD@BWKsolicitors.co.uk
No agencies please.
(All full-time positions unless specified – last updated: December 2019)