Private Client Solicitor
BWK Solicitors is a modern, ambitious and fast-growing law firm located in Buckinghamshire. We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated solicitor of circa 2-3 years PQE to join our busy Private Client department (full-time) or a much more experienced PC Solicitor who is interested in working part time (hours negotiable).
Reporting to the Head of Private Client, the successful candidate will be bright, ambitious and technically competent in all areas of Private Client law.
In this role you will advise clients on Wills, Estate Administration, Court of Protection, LPAs, Drafting Deeds of Variation, Inheritance Tax Planning, Contentious Probate, Trusts and Probate.
Skills and Attributes
- Outstanding communication
- Confident in handling your own caseload
- Excellent organisational skills – particularly diary, file and time management
- Ability to use initiative
- A friendly, positive and proactive approach
- IT skills including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Approachable and empathetic
- Team player
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive (Depending on experience)
- 25 Days holiday, Bank Holidays and an additional day for every completed year (capped at 30)
- Additional 2-3 days leave at Christmas (Director’s discretion)
- Government Pension
- Free parking at the Stone office
- Performance based bonus
We are looking for a talented person that can grow, contribute and share in our success. If you are genuinely passionate about this area of law, forward-thinking and ready to join a law firm that is fast-paced with a friendly atmosphere, then we would love to hear from you, please send your covering letter and CV to Mags Desai.